These easy to make gummies are a delicious way to get our daily dose of Vitamin C into the family
Vitamin C + Echinacea Gummies
- 4 tablespoons (60mls) hot water in a small glass bowl or beaker
- 1 tablespoon Nutra Organics Natural Gelatin
- 2 tablespoons Harker Herbals Vitamin C + Echinacea syrup
- Harker's Silicon Gummy Mold
- Slowly add gelatin to the hot water and whisk or stir with a fork until smooth
- Add Vitamin C + Echinacea syrup to the mixture and slowly stir
- Use the dropper to slightly over-fill the gummy bear molds
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until completely set
- Pop the gummies out of the molds and store in an airtight container in the fridge
Recommended Dose: These dosages may be taken up to 6 x per day as needed
Children 1-8 years*: 2 gummies
Children 9-13 years: 4 gummies
Young adults (14-18): 10 gummies
Adults (over 18 years): 20 gummies
*Not suitable for very young children as may be a choking hazard
Makes 53 gummies with 31mg of Vitamin C per gummy.
A super formula to support lungs and sinuses while recovering from winter bugs. This combination of high strength echinacea, 550mg vitamin C and RDI of zinc provides fast acting immune support, especially for those slow to recover and prone to repeat illness.
We'd love to see pics of your gummies on social! Be sure to tag us in your pics on Instagram using @harkerherbals
Disclaimer: This blog post is for educational purposes only. It is not designed to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.